Subject: Warranty Confirmation - SKU GT-CH79672-46 / Order No. 600639201
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: brands <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 14:25:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

We have a customer who purchased the below item in November 2019.

600639201 GT-CH79672-46
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=403192> Chicco
- NextFit iX Zip Convertible Car Seat - Midnight 1
As per the customer, they used the item in Feb 2020 and the fabric is now
damaged. Please see the below images for your reference.

Please check and advise if it is covered with a warranty.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE