Subject: Re: DHL Returns : 11/06/2020
From: Sara Abdelnabi <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Cc: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Michael Rolle <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 19:10:57 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear team,

Kindly create CRA and refund to CC per request of the CST for the order
below:

Regards,
Sara

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 1:33 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Pavan,
>
> N/A means there is no Sales Order indicated please provide if you have.
>
> Regards,
> Den mark
>
> On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 2:26 PM Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Denmark,
>>
>> Could you please what you mean by N/A:
>>
>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065194622
>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065192850
>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065195392
>> Please assist here, need Orders number for this shipment, then we can
>> process to dispatch, Thanks
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 12, 2020 at 6:53 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dear Hussien,
>>>
>>> Kindly create CRA to the below customer as she called and requested to
>>> have A gift certificate.
>>>
>>> 11-Jun-20 200288552 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>> 9065190330
>>> Best Regards,
>>> Anas Nazzal
>>>
>>>
>>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
>>> www.avast.com
>>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>>> <#m_191774513634714978_m_4062851999302012057_m_9096152955143843791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 3:43 PM Mark Anthony Laraga <
>>> [email-masked]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Dear Team,
>>>>
>>>> Please check the below orders DHL Returns hand over to Int'l Team.
>>>>
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200289400 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 200289400
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200284915_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630436783
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200265046 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630438032
>>>> 11-Jun-20 700235298_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630436595
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100148322_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9065190326
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288552 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9065190330
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200282936 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578724
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200277859_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437586
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200278961_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 5296356170
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200280793_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437505
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200286061 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437940
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200277392 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437870
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288671_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437214
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100140078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 5731707520
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100140300 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 5731707376
>>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065193012
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200279729_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578385
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100145953 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578190
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200289303 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578341
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200271364_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437170
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200287428 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578632
>>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065194622
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200287424 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578046
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200284439_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630436934
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100150355_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 7393644311
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100148004_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630436982
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100139751 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>>> 4595578094
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100141773 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9065190256
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288957_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 1359961643
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100141345 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437881
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200289537 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578175
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100146501 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 7393653234
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100148844 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 5731707413
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200285328 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578234
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200282729_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9065190374
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200272600 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 5808666183
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100148247_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578212
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200281659_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9065190271
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100141232_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437995
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100139320 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9065194633
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100137701 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9065190492
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200280444_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630436864
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200275183 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9516000362
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578676
>>>> 11-Jun-20 700236610 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6580787102
>>>> 11-Jun-20 20284845_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743394
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200263901 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437446
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100140571_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 5731707505
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200280626_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 5731706794
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100144837 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437833
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100141023 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578433
>>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065192850
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288930_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437133
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200289033 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630437284
>>>> 11-Jun-20 2332743114 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743114
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200290342 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743350
>>>> 11-Jun-20 600824746 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6580787146
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200289669 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>>> 2332743534
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200287528_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 1359961584
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200285646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9453113666
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100148646_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 9527131202
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200271337_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 1872728966
>>>> 11-Jun-20 600843162 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6580787054
>>>> 11-Jun-20 600829928 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578396
>>>> 11-Jun-20 700232896_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630436654
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200291078 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743055
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200290091 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743162
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100149240 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332742926
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100151026 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743136
>>>> 11-Jun-20 N/A Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 9065195392
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288519 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743302
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200285467_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743232
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200289683 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743210
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100137420 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 6630435980
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200286621_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332742985
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100150163 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332742871
>>>> 11-Jun-20 600843957 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>>> 6580786973
>>>> 11-Jun-20 700232560 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>>> 2332743490
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288981 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743254
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100151374 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743011
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200288597_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 4595578816
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200286612_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332742952
>>>> 11-Jun-20 700238133 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743280
>>>> 11-Jun-20 100149691 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
>>>> 2332743221
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200290360 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
>>>> 2332743560
>>>> 11-Jun-20 200268259_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
>>>> 4130908412
>>>> Best Regards,
>>>> Mark.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail> Virus-free.
>>> www.avast.com
>>> <https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>
>>> <#m_191774513634714978_m_4062851999302012057_m_9096152955143843791_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
>>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> *Pavankumar A*
>> Last Mile Operations
>>
>> *P* +971 507074205
>> *E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
>>
>> *A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai,
>> UAE
>>
>>  <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
>> facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
>> <https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
>> <https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
>> <https://twitter.com/mumzworld>
>>
>>  <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>
>>
>>  <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>
>>
>> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
>> is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
>> confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
>> disclosure or distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be
>> punishable by law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the
>> sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
>> Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
>>
>