Subject: RE: 600801059_1 Missing Order
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 16:31:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Please investigate and charge courier if it’s a wrong update

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 5:07 PM
*To:* Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600801059_1 Missing Order

Hi Sujan,

   - On our record, the shipment shows delivered but the customer did not
   receive it

        Kindly check and update ASAP

Regards.

Naib

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOOD7XgksPQViGGeFp05KLyVph42LppDmBWL2T-xsUyRS-GS8w%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOOD7XgksPQViGGeFp05KLyVph42LppDmBWL2T-xsUyRS-GS8w%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.