Subject: RE: SO # 700236968_1
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 15:27:16 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>

Whats the issue

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 4:23 PM
*To:* Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: SO # 700236968_1

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>

Customer following up please share AWB 700236968_1

Regards.

Naib

On Wed, 3 Jun 2020 at 11:56, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note that the shipment is showing shipped with Empost on 12.05.2020
but the AWB is not showing

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> Please share with us the AWB

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CADpSfAAct8Ad8BtbMKVKcwBWvO2fGRWexSvanDdPGG%2BJhT-4sw%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CADpSfAAct8Ad8BtbMKVKcwBWvO2fGRWexSvanDdPGG%2BJhT-4sw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.