Subject: FW: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20
From: Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
To: Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
Cc: Leena <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 13:44:18 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

Can you please reconfirm that we have  received all the replacement items
under GIAZIANI.

Please see attached file for your reference and kindly make ensure that
this returns will be cleared from your side.

We should be cleared all the returns for this month.

@Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>, attached are the credit notes for all
the returns.

Kindly ensure that this will deducted from the next SOA.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 28, 2020 7:16 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi,

Please find the attached credit notes.

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul Moiz *

*Mobile Number : +971 55 3996788 *

*Office Address: Deira, Dubai.*

------------------------------

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 8:03 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Following up on the below email.

As agreed please issue a credit note on the all the items that are not in
stock.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 4:31 PM
*To:* 'Abdul Moiz Ashraf' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Elena Skryabina' <[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>;
'Returns.fc' <[email-masked]>; 'Yaseen Shaqra' <
[email-masked]>; 'Fahad Shafiq' <[email-masked]>; 'Sagar
Khawani' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Resending the below email.

As agreed please issue a credit note on the all the items that are not in
stock.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:51 PM
*To:* 'Abdul Moiz Ashraf' <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20
*Importance:* High

Hi Abdul,

Can you please raise a credit note for the refunded items.

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, please confirm if we have received
the replacements.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:54 PM
*To:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Please send them tomorrow.

Thanks & Regards,

*Abdul Moiz *

*Mobile Number : +971 55 3996788 *

*Office Address: Deira, Dubai.*

------------------------------

*From:* Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 6:51 PM
*To:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Abdul Moiz Ashraf <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Please let us know when can we return the damaged items.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 5:32 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad
Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Mohamed
Magdy <[email-masked]>; Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

Please update.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Jessa Garcia [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 2:35 PM
*To:* Abdul Moiz Ashraf <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Yaseen
Shaqra <[email-masked]>; Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>; Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 2nd batch-damage product and returns-Intex 11.06.20

Hi Abdul,

As agreed you will be replacing items that are in stock and refunding the
items that are not in stock.

Please send us a copy of the credit note for all the items that needs to be
refunded.

Really appreciate your help on this matter.

Thank you.

Warm regards,

*Jessa Garcia*

Business Development Team

p:  +971 (0)4 245 1317 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com

a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE