Subject: RE: 600898786_2 Wrong update
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Road Rider <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Ayoub <[email-masked]>, [email-masked], customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 13:11:13 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Penalty for wrong update @'Mostafa saad' <[email-masked]> on Road
Rider

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Naib Khan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 1, 2020 2:08 PM
*To:* Road Rider <[email-masked]>; Muhammad Ayoub <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; customer care <
[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>; Hyacinth Joyce <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600898786_2 Wrong update

Hi R.R,

   - On our record, the shipment shows delivered but the customer did not
   receive the delivery

        Please assist to deliver TODAY - items are urgently needed

Regards.

Naib

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOOD7Xj5fOSZ1PLsR7hgTAVtP7UbE2cTdMxKRhy9i1CPm4yefA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/CAOOD7Xj5fOSZ1PLsR7hgTAVtP7UbE2cTdMxKRhy9i1CPm4yefA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.