Subject: RE: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline 10 Feet Model // Not in Original box
From: Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Jessa Garcia <[email-masked]>, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 10:08:24 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark, Syed,

Do we have the damaged box in place?

I cant assess if the item is in re-sellable or returnable condition at this
point. If we have some sort of packaging in place please share more images.

The picture of the trampoline below indicates – we can not return back to
the vendor in this state.

The item was not returned as damaged but as regular return yet we receive
it back in a condition that would not be accepted by supplier nor can we
re-sell it from our end.

@Denmark A <[email-masked]> who leads the return process in FC? We
need a proper check in place when we receive the items back from the
customer.

We have clear regulations for customer returns in place.

The CC team who leads the communication with the customer is the first
point of contact that validates the return , approves an initiates the
process of the return and should make sure that the item : 1 is legitimate
for  return. 2 is returned in proper way. The FC team in charge of
collecting returns should be aware what are they collecting and what
condition the item should be accepted back in.

E.G. if the customer says there are 3 missing parts  - when the FC team
picks up the items do they check that they actually receive the item back
with exactly these 3 missing parts missing and everything else in place?

*No one to date took responsibility for a AED 4,500  pool* that was
returned in absolutely unacceptable way , this has raised a dispute with
financial settlements and disruption of supply for a key brand!

The items was returned back by the customer initially with just  5 missing
spare parts in one of the 2 boxes.  Below is what it came back to the
vendor as :

I have a lot dispute cases with inflatables and pools where items are
returned back in atrocious condition and are pushed back by the vendor.

@Alina, can you please validate every return for inflatables as often these
could be easily punctured while in use, that is not fit for a return.  If
the item is damaged it would in most cases be obvious once unpacked and set
up. The items must be returned back *unused,* properly packed , with
original box in place.

Thank you,

*From:* Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 27, 2020 11:58 PM
*To:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Denmark A
<[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; customer care
<[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline
10 Feet Model // Not in Original box

Dear Ashley,

I have checked the CCTV footage for this order packing. Item was not packed
in a blue sack.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 at 12:00, Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Elena,

The customer had already opened the package before the installation team
went there. The installation team took the legs of the trampoline from the
package to show the customer how it will stand upon which the customer said
it's too big for the area. However, no installation was done.

However why is the item in a blue sack? And not in the damaged box it was
delivered in if it was never unpacked?? - @Alina D'Souza
<[email-masked]> : Please check with the customer.

I’m sure we did not deliver the item like this? - @Outbound.fc
<[email-masked]> / @lastmile <[email-masked]> : Please
check on this.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE.

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 11:01 AM Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ashley,

Thank you, ok this is clear now.

In this case the vendor should be able to take it back.

However why is the item in a blue sack? And not in the damaged box it was
delivered in  if it was never unpacked??

I’m sure we did not deliver the item like this?

*From:* Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 10:57 AM
*To:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline
10 Feet Model // Not in Original box

Dear Elena,

Good Day!

Just to clear the confusion,* this item was never installed*. The item was
delivered from our end. When the vendor's team went there for the
installation, the customer informed them that the item is too big and she
wants to cancel the order and so installation was not done. She also told
them the package was damaged when delivered.

The same I informed to Denmark on my email on 11th June:

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:09 AM Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Good Morning!

Just to clarify that the item was delivered from our end and not from the
vendor. The vendor's team had gone just for the installation. If the
customer has mentioned "the package was damaged at delivery", we need to
check internally.

Thanks and Regards,

*Ashley Fernandes*

Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1358      *M* +971 56 948 3116       *E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 9:58 AM Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Alina,

The customer is returning an installed item after 5 days for a reason  that
its taking too much of space only?

Is there any fault in the product itself? What is our policy on the
installed items return?

Thank you,

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 9:43 AM
*To:* Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline
10 Feet Model // Not in Original box

Dear Elena,

Please advise here if the item will be put in the DMG location.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 9:24 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Elena,

Please find the attached sales invoice for your reference.

Sales Order Date : April 30 , 2020

Delivery Date : May 07,2020

Complaint Date : May 12, 2020

Regards,

Den mark

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 6:01 PM Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> wrote:

Denmark, CC team , this is not the first or second time I request for this
(!)

Whenever you send a request to BD for assistance on returns / replacements
/ item fixes etc  *please always provide full information on the order. *

> SO date

> Delivery / Installation Date

> Date the complaint  was raised by the customer

And the remaining important details of the case / actions / issues

Awaiting for this data I order to assist you.

Thank  you,

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 11, 2020 9:06 AM
*To:* Adarsh Kumar <[email-masked]>; Elena Skryabina <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Ashley Fernandes <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #700235013 // KZ-TXT10 // Dynamic Sports - Trampoline
10 Feet Model // Not in Original box

@Elena Skryabina <[email-masked]> FYI

Regards,

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 9:02 AM <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Installation items cannot be returned,it was already previously explained.

Dear Ashley,

Please explain the team.

Thanks

Adarsh

Sent from Mail.ru app for iOS

Thursday, June 11, 2020, 8:59 AM +0400 from Denmark A <[email-masked]
>:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Customer Comments :

The trampoline is big than the space they have for installation

 the package was damaged at delivery and more by people you send to install
it, you may confirm this with them.

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAOJF_bcYUBEXFDJHicZ%2B0ujw22dpXCTLeNAK2rOBYXE2xEzifA%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/CAOJF_bcYUBEXFDJHicZ%2B0ujw22dpXCTLeNAK2rOBYXE2xEzifA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.