Subject: RE: Order #600895644 // DBT-16688A // SFL - My First Cooking Kit Playset 16688A // Missing Part
From: "Nessy" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Arif Farooq'" <[email-masked]>, "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kenneth Nwaso'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mark Anthony Laraga'" <[email-masked]>, "'Michael Rolle'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 09:49:57 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Denmark,

We'll send back the item (box pc) in your warehouse today.

Please find attached file for your reference. Thank you.

Best Regards

NESSY LANDICHO

Tel: 056-219-2466 / 04-328-9154 | Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] 

 <http://www.djcorner.ae/> DJ Corner |  <http://www.toycorner.ae/> Toy
Corner |  <http://www.kiju.me/> Kiju

 <http://www.desertbeat.com/> 
 <http://www.desertbeat.com/> 

 

From: Arif Farooq [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 12:58 PM
To: Denmark A
Cc: Nessy; customer care; Returns.fc; Kenneth Nwaso; Alina D'Souza; Mark
Anthony Laraga; Michael Rolle
Subject: Re: Order #600895644 // DBT-16688A // SFL - My First Cooking Kit
Playset 16688A // Missing Part

Hi Denmark,

Proceed with return.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Arif Farooq

Business Development Manager

Tel: +971-504282580 

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

DJ Corner | Toy Corner | Kiju

On Jun 29, 2020, at 12:11 PM, Denmark A <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

<SalesOrd46567293.pdf>