Subject: RE: Installation - Kuwait - SO# 600900510 - AL-800012447
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 09:09:08 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Radwa,

Unfortunately we don t have office in Kuwait, but iy s a simple item and the
instruction manual is in the Box, it should be easy for your customer to
assemble it

THanks

Ps: we have changed our company name from ATIQ LIUSIE GENERAL TRADING to A
LIUSIE GENERAL TRADING / ALGT. We are now using new email ID
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  , pls update your contact
details

Best Regards,

Arnaud LAIGNEL

Key Account Manager

 A LIUSIE General Trading |   PO BOX 7297  |   Plot #IMPZ C.22 Dubai
Production City, opp Sign Work  | 

Dubai, United Arab Emirates |    Tel: +971 4 2476700   |  Fax: +971 4
2476799  |  Mob: +971 55 971 6116  |

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 6:32 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'customer care' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Installation - Kuwait - SO# 600900510 - AL-800012447

Hi All,

Please assist us with the above order as the customer received the item in
Kuwait and needs help with installation.

If there is any outlet in Kuwait or installation instruction, Kindly share
them so we can help him with the product.

Radwa Ali
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: Radwa <mailto:[email-masked]> @mumzworld.com  │
w:  <http://www.mumzworld.com/> www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE