Subject: Naqel shipment - refund request
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Rabia Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Cc: Asad <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 01:13:44 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Rabia,

Your team leader had not inform that all naqel shipment refund request will
be done by Rodina only ?

Rodina,

Pls check below refund ticket raised by rabia – if ok to refund or shipment
is delivered – check with eugene/ronald if not in their tracker,

Please follow the process or else I will refund to customer as per request
and shipment will be delivered.

Thx

Sagar

1158759

1158800

1158332

1158186

1158034

1157995