Subject: Re: Safety Gate Recomendatiin
From: Ionna Ocampo <[email-masked]>
To: Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, contact us <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 16:58:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hellow Amani,

Please recommend the below gates:

Top of the stairs:

Cardinal Gates Outdoor Safety Gate Brown - SS30OD Brown
Cardinal Gates BX1 Extension 10.5 Inches - BROWN - BX1 - Brown
Customized wood EH2318 - depending on the type of the area.

Bottom of the Stairs:

Dreambaby Chelsea Auto-Closed Security Gate Black - F160B
Dreambaby® 45Cm Extension Black - F832B
Customized wood EH2318 - depending on the type of the area.

Please send us a picture of the area so we can assist you well.

Regards
Ionna

On Tue, Jun 30, 2020 at 1:18 AM Amani Bani Odeh <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Ionna,
>
> Please recommend the safety gate for indoor stairs width 120CM.
>
>
> Thanks,
> Amani
>

-- 

*Ionna Ocampo*

F-10, Times Square Center,

Dubai, P O Box 127011

T:  +9714-3883454

M: 054-7014080

W: www. <http://www.b-safe.ae/>BSafeUae.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/BSafeDubai>   
<http://www.twitter.com/BSafeUAE>   
<http://www.youtube.com/BSafeDubai>    
<http://www.pinterest.com/BsafeDubai>