Subject: Sku :PA472 Name :Philips Avent Natural 2.0 Teats 6M X2
From: "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
To: Theresa Gardoce <[email-masked]>, Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 10:27:00 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Theresa and Lima,

Please advise customer had a query and wants to return. Please advise if
the item is same

Order #600872096 <https://mumzworldhelp.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/600872096>

Products Details
Sku :PA472
Name :Philips Avent Natural 2.0 Teats 6M X2
Date Placed :2020-05-28 06:43:58
Date Shipped :2020-05-30 16:46:26
Qty Ordered :1.0000
Shipping Country:United Arab Emirates

Return Reason:wrong_item_received
Comments : we ordered Philips Avent Natural teat with one large flow.
https://www.philips.ae/c-p/SCF046_27/avent-natural-teat which points to
your website
https://www.mumzworld.com/en/philips-avent-natural-2-0-teats-6m-x2 We
received teats with 4 holes intestat of one large hole. You can see the
illustration 6m+ with 4 drops of milk on what we received VS 6m+ with one
large drop of milk one Philips website.

Regards,

Alina