Subject: Product Inquiry-Cybex - Priam Seat Pack FE - Koi
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2020 17:51:45 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

May we know if the seat pack on the subject order is compatible with this
frame please?

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/cybex-frame-trekking-matt-black

https://www.mumzworld.com/en/cybex-priam-seat-pack-fe-koi

Many Thanks in advance.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE