Subject: RE: MCI CASE - NAQEL ORDER - 70789833 - 200271455
From: "Akram Ayub Khan" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Malak Nobeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'Norah Alqahtani'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Norah Q'" <[email-masked]>, "'premiumaccount'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ronald Gaviola'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:50:34 +0300
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Sir,

Will arrange for delivery ASAP. 

 

 

 

Best Regards,

Akram Ayub Khan

Customer Service Agent

Call Center: 920020505/ 0118296500 

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.naqelexpress.com/> www.naqelexpress.com

Twitter:@NaqelCare

 

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Malak Nobeh
Sent: Thursday, 25 June, 2020 11:52 AM
To: Norah Alqahtani <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>; Norah Q <[email-masked]>; premiumaccount <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Subject: MCI CASE - NAQEL ORDER - 70789833 - 200271455

Dears,

Please push the order for urgent delivery.

Thanks.

 

-- 

  <https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1mPCcQDU1dziU75Pq4Il3al2EbCG4t-M7&revid=0B_P6SAEH4GP8bm1VMTgwRkJiN0FSQ0E2bmhpVEZJYTFReWd3PQ>