Subject: RE: STOCK AVAILABILITY INQUIRY
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>, Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Maricel Sadurai <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 14:11:34 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Michaela,

I believe this is the same order as I discussed with Amir a few months
back.

I have placed a new order with the vendor – they are ready to ship in 2
weeks only, they have had a delay in supply from the factory due to the
covid-19 situation in Germany. Will try and see if I can get anything here
earlier.

With current view on lead times I estimate this item will be back in stock
in 6 weeks time.

Regards,

*From:* Michaela Manibo <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 11:16 AM
*To:* Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>; Maricel
Sadurai <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: STOCK AVAILABILITY INQUIRY

Hi Team,

Good morning..

We have a customer who really needs this item and is insisting to know when
exactly we can have this back, Can we check this please or if we can source
it for the customer?  Thanks. She has been waiting for it since March.

Cybex - Priam Frame & Seat Hardpart - Rosegold with Priam Seat Pack

*SKU:* BNDL-CBX-2299-CYBEX-519002299-
CYBEX-519002321

*This product is currently out of stock.*

Thanks

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 10:27 AM Michaela Manibo <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Good morning..

We have a customer who really needs this item and is insisting to know when
exactly we can have this back, Can we check this please?  Thanks.
Cybex - Priam Frame & Seat Hardpart - Rosegold with Priam Seat Pack

*SKU:* BNDL-CBX-2299-CYBEX-519002299-
CYBEX-519002321

*This product is currently out of stock.*