Subject: RE: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 12:26:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Ekta,

Don’t follow naqel process.

Tamer will receive it in 2 days then better receive it in system ?

With mistake happening and all are not train enough – I won’t suggest
processing refund without receiving product.

Follow below process:

Create tracker shared by CC team and hussain only with below *Column *

Order nos

Date

Amount

AWB nos

Comment by hussain

Fill in the information that customer requested for refund.

Hussain/Ahmed will check on priority basis with tamer, create cra and
receive in system.

Once receiving is done by hussain and he will put comment against each
order then your team can log in Zendesk and mention *DHL* in subject

Above process can be completed in 2 working days and I will refund it next
day on priority basis..

Customer will receive refund in 3 working days once I initiate the refund.

*From:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:17 PM
*To:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <
[email-masked]>; Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>; Asad <
[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas

Hi Hussain,

Looping @Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>

Since these are remote areas and we are unable to deliver, we will need to
refund the amount to customers.

Do we raise refund tickets and follow the same process as Naqel - putting
Tamer WH Issue on the subject?

We cannot give customers store credit, as they will not be able to purchase
anything if their cities are not listed.

@Asad <[email-masked]>

We need to send an email to the customer informing them of the cancellation
of the item.

In this regard, if the customer still wants the item, can we ship it from
UAE?

For instance, on the sheet, we have order 200302362 - items shipped with
UPS from UAE FC are in transit to the customer location

Customers may want the items and insist on shipping from UAE - do we
proceed?

Please advise on these and we will go ahead and cancel the items

Thanks

Regards,

Ekta

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 at 16:26, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Noted on this

++ @Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> @Amir Julkarnain
<[email-masked]>

Can you please assign one person who can work on the attach list and cancel
the items which are under Tamer Location.

As these will not be fulfilled from KSA.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 4:19 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Ok please cancel the rest @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>

@Sara Ahmed <[email-masked]>

Can we please ensure we don’t receive these orders in the cities moving
forward. Please confirm they are deactivated.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 4:05 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Asad . <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>;
Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas

Dear Eugene,

Attached is the final list.

We only reassigned *Albukeriyah*.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 4:01 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Hussein,

As discussed, Please check quickly with Wimo and iMile if they can do the
first two and revert.

Then we will decide if to cancel or not for the first two or not.

Row Labels

Count of ShipperRef

Ad Duwadimi

22

AlBukayriyah

12

Hafer Al Batin

10

Jouf

9

Al Deryah

8

Dawadmi

7

Al Mukhwah

6

Al Ula

5

Arar

5

Dawmat Al Jandal

5

Sajir

4

Wadi El Dwaser

4

Umm Lajj

4

Rijal Almaa

3

Aflaj

3

Dhuba

3

An Nairiyah

3

Qurayat

3

Al Quwayiyah

2

An Namas

2

Rafha

2

Sulayel

1

Taima

1

Aseer

1

Khafji

1

Al ahsaa

1

Sajir city

1

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Asad . <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 24, 2020 2:50 PM
*To:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas

Make a call today! Since when we are sitting on these?

Please also ensure these areas are turned off on the website.

Kind Regards,

*Asad Pirzada*
Chief Operations Officer

*M * +971 504 09 5386
*E* [email-masked]

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.

*From: *Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Date: *Wednesday, 24 June 2020 at 11:43 AM
*To: *Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
*Cc: *Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <
[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject: *Re: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas

Dear Eugene,

Attached is the updated list of orders which are pending to process in the
system because I am not able to assign it to the couriers.

Please assist here, Either we need to cancel it or need to assign it to
other couriers. ( Else this will become MCI case in future )

*Error! Filename not specified.*

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:14 PM Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Eugene,

Attached is the list of orders which are pending to process in the system
because I am not able to assign it to the couriers.

( These locations were mostly covered by Wimo and SMSA couriers )

*Error! Filename not specified.*

-- 

*Regards, *