Subject: Hot products SO #600892369
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 18:46:25 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please note that the customer received the below items very hot, as it is
baby products the customer is not willing to use the items

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please check and advise
if we can refund the customer

ASTA-HG226

ASTA-HG205

ASTA-HG206

ASTA-HG109

NES-12406582

AG-6291105812856

AG-6291105812863

NES-12428278

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE