Subject: Re: DHL Returns : 24/06/2020
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>, Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 17:49:39 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mark,

Please mention one column "Reason for return" that already has in your DHL
pre alert RTO and send back,

We can easy to check and process these shipments, Thanks

@Pankaj Mahey <[email-masked]> please check by AWB at present and
process, Thanks

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 4:07 PM Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> Please check the below orders for DHL Returns hand over to Int'l team.
>
> Best Regards,
> Mark.
>
> 24-Jun-20 700238534 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396714112
> 24-Jun-20 100159250_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 1208683335
> 24-Jun-20 600896408 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396715372
> 24-Jun-20 200302094_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396714646
> 24-Jun-20 200301381_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396717682
> 24-Jun-20 600896406 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396715302
> 24-Jun-20 200301447 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396714296
> 24-Jun-20 200299200_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396716304
> 24-Jun-20 600896422 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 3396715442
> 24-Jun-20 100160882_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
> 5742696466
> 24-Jun-20 100161929_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
> 5742695501
> 24-Jun-20 100161028 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
> 5742695136
> 24-Jun-20 100161967_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
> 5742696573
> 24-Jun-20 100161477_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
> 5742697866
> 24-Jun-20 200305473_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
> 5742694930
> 24-Jun-20 200305690 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742696013
> 24-Jun-20 100161745 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742695140
> 24-Jun-20 100161998 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742697004
> 24-Jun-20 200306550 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742697962
> 24-Jun-20 200305335_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742697030
> 24-Jun-20 100160921_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742695490
> 24-Jun-20 100161185_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742695840
> 24-Jun-20 200305037_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 5742697483
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.