Subject: RE: Missing package: 200275238 // NAQEL-Road::70805057
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Harshil Gupta <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, DXB CS <[email-masked]>, Norah Alqahtani <[email-masked]>, Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:50:05 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Eugene / Ronald

Is this logged in lost tracker?

Need to be charge to naqel.

Why I can’t find in lost tracker?

710 dhs to be charge

I refunded to customer.

Thx

*From:* Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 4:48 PM
*To:* 'Taqwa Ali' <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]
>
*Cc:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Samiya Sheikh <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; 'DXB CS' <
[email-masked]>; 'Norah Alqahtani' <[email-masked]>; Mary
Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Missing package: 200275238 // NAQEL-Road::70805057

Send refund request in Zendesk.

*From:* Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 4:37 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Samiya Sheikh <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; DXB CS <[email-masked]>;
Norah Alqahtani <[email-masked]>; Mary Anne Agapito <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Missing package: 200275238 // NAQEL-Road::70805057

Dear Team

Please approve the refund as the CM extremely angry because he
received only 1 package instead of 2.

The below item is missing

200275238

MD-7061118404817
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=650338>

Misioo - Ball Pit Round Medium with Balls - Graphite-90x40cm

Coste 710.64 AED

Regards

Taqwa

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 6:39 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

This customer is very upset and wants compensation.

shipment is RTO with naqel, please approve to make a replacement order now
(no CRA yet) + compensation.

Regards

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 4:28 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Anita,

Just a gentle reminder of the above, please ensure the delivery
without fail.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 5:20 PM DXB CS <[email-masked]> wrote:

Noted we will do the needful.

Regards,

Anita D’souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

*DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please
reply to this message and follow with its deletion.*

*From:* Samiya Sheikh [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 10, 2020 5:07 PM
*To:* Norah Alqahtani <[email-masked]>; DXB CS <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Missing package: 200275238 // NAQEL-Road::70805057

Hi Team,

the following customer received 1 item/package. Kindly locate the 2nd
package and update urgently.

Regards