Subject: Re: 600897890_1 and 600897890_2 ll Careem
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Ravaid Qasim <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:28:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ravaid,

May we know where the shipment is?

Is it returned to our warehouse?

Kindly advise ASAP.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 14:44, Maria Katrina Bautista <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hello team,
>
> Please deliver the order as soon as possible. The customer is following up.
>
> Thank you
>