Subject: DHL Returns : 24/06/2020
From: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
To: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>
Cc: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:07:43 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please check the below orders for DHL Returns hand over to Int'l team.

Best Regards,
Mark.

24-Jun-20 700238534 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396714112
24-Jun-20 100159250_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
1208683335
24-Jun-20 600896408 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396715372
24-Jun-20 200302094_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396714646
24-Jun-20 200301381_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396717682
24-Jun-20 600896406 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396715302
24-Jun-20 200301447 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396714296
24-Jun-20 200299200_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396716304
24-Jun-20 600896422 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
3396715442
24-Jun-20 100160882_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
5742696466
24-Jun-20 100161929_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
5742695501
24-Jun-20 100161028 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
5742695136
24-Jun-20 100161967_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID
5742696573
24-Jun-20 100161477_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
5742697866
24-Jun-20 200305473_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
5742694930
24-Jun-20 200305690 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742696013
24-Jun-20 100161745 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742695140
24-Jun-20 100161998 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742697004
24-Jun-20 200306550 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742697962
24-Jun-20 200305335_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742697030
24-Jun-20 100160921_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742695490
24-Jun-20 100161185_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742695840
24-Jun-20 200305037_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
5742697483