Subject: RE: Order #600890801 // Sku :TNS-MQ_9078_X // Name :Braun - MQ 9078x Multi Mix Hand Blender 1000 W - Black // Warranty check
From: "Nikita" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Denmark A'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Syed Raza Ali Rizvi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'customer care'" <[email-masked]>, "'Returns.fc'" <[email-masked]>, "'Alina D'Souza'" <[email-masked]>, "'Samran Iftikhar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mark Anthony Laraga'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mohamed Magdy'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 13:28:48 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Denmark,

When we receive any damaged item it is mandatory for us to know the PO number.

Thanks for attaching the SO but the PO number isn’t mentioned in it.

Kindly share the PO number for this item.

 

Regards,

Nikita 

From: Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:05 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Nikita <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Syed Raza Ali Rizvi <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Subject: Order #600890801 // Sku :TNS-MQ_9078_X // Name :Braun - MQ 9078x Multi Mix Hand Blender 1000 W - Black // Warranty check

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back to you for your further evaluation. 

Also find the attached sales invoice for your reference. 

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :From the first time i used the small peace switch connected to the machine was broken.  

 

 

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you. 

Regards,

Den mark