Subject: Re: 141 Orders - Pending to process in system - Remote Areas
From: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
To: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>
Cc: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:43:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Eugene,

Attached is the updated list of orders which are pending to process in the
system because I am not able to assign it to the couriers.

Please assist here, Either we need to cancel it or need to assign it to
other couriers. ( Else this will become MCI case in future )

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:14 PM Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Dear Eugene,
>
> Attached is the list of orders which are pending to process in the system
> because I am not able to assign it to the couriers.
> ( These locations were mostly covered by Wimo and SMSA couriers )
>
>