Subject: RE: Lost Shipment 70774549
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Lamia Al-Dawsari <[email-masked]>, Support <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>, Norah Alyusuf <[email-masked]>, Vishal Sodhi <[email-masked]>, Layal Bou Khalil <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
Cc: premiumaccount <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 21:37:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @customer care <[email-masked]> @Rodina Magdy <[email-masked]>
to inform customer

+ @Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]> @Shajeeb Cheriyath
<[email-masked]> to charge NAQEL

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Lamia Al-Dawsari <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 5:59 PM
*To:* Support <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Alaa Musa <[email-masked]>;
Norah Alyusuf <[email-masked]>; Vishal Sodhi <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* premiumaccount <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Lost Shipment 70774549

*Dear Mumz World team,*

*Good day…!*

*Please accept our apology for this shipments, it is **L**ost*

*Kindly prepare below documents:*

*·    Official Claim Letter with Company Letterhead*

*·    Total Landed Cost Invoice of the missing consignment*

*Waybill No*

*Client Name*

*Ref. No.*

70774549

Mumz World

100132586

-- 

*Best Regards,*

*Lamia Al D**awsari*

Premium Key Account Agent

NAQEL Express

Tel:  *920020505*

Email: [email-masked]  <[email-masked]>

Working hours: 7:45 AM – 3:15 PM

Twitter:  @NAQELCARE