Subject: Re: 600897992_1 Not Deliverd
From: Ravaid Qasim <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 21:15:12 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Mostafa,

Attached is the POD  for the delivery.

Thanks

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 3:13 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hello Ravid
>
>
> Please share the POD for this order ( 600897992_1 )
>
> Regards
>
> Mostafa Saad
> Last Mile  Mumzworld
>

-- 

* <http://www.careem.com/> *
*Ravaid Qasim *

*B2B Ops Lead -  UAE.*

*Mobile*: +971 (0)522998304

<https://www.facebook.com/gocareem/>  <https://twitter.com/careemuae>
<https://www.instagram.com/careemuae/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqCrbhNrNv4CZVzD-OqU5VQ>

-- 

*This email, including any information it contains and any 
attachments to it, is confidential and may be privileged. This email is 
intended only for the use of the named recipient(s). If you are not a named 
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message 
and delete the original message. You should not disclose or copy this 
email, any of its contents or any attachments to it. This email may have 
been transmitted over an unsecure public network and, therefore, Careem 
does not accept responsibility for its contents or for any damage sustained 
as a result of viewing its contents or in connection with its transmission. 
Careem reserves the right to monitor all communications from or to this 
account.*