Subject: RE: tracking number - SO# 600865899
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>
Cc: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 15:00:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Okay @Shajeeb <[email-masked]>

Put charge on the 3rd party provider

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:57 PM
*To:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Shajeeb <[email-masked]>; Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>;
Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Shady Elgendy <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: tracking number - SO# 600865899

Hello Eugene

We proceed with this order on the night shift operators, not on the Mumz
Employee.

So I will send it to Basha to charge it from the operator in this month

Regards

Mostafa Saad

Last Mile  Mumzworld

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 2:54 PM Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> wrote:

+ @'Mostafa saad' <[email-masked]>

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Shajeeb <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:36 PM
*To:* 'Mostafa saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Radwa Ali' <[email-masked]>; 'Sagar Khawani' <
[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <
[email-masked]>; 'Shady Elgendy' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed
Magdy' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: tracking number - SO# 600865899

Hi Mostafa / Eugene,

Please the name to whom we charge the order value.

Regards,

Shajeeb

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 2:33 PM
*To:* Shajeeb <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>;
lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: tracking number - SO# 600865899

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>  This is lost om Last Maile not
on the courier

Regards

Mostafa Saad

Last Mile  Mumzworld

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 2:31 PM Shajeeb <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Did you manage to update the same in the tracker, ? Also courier was asking
the AWB to confirm, please share with them.

Regards,

Shajeeb

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 23, 2020 1:43 PM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb Cheriyath <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]
>
*Subject:* Re: tracking number - SO# 600865899

Hello Radwa

This is lost from our side

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> @Sagar Khawani
<[email-masked]>  Please proceed this lost on LM side

Regards

Mostafa Saad

Last Mile  Mumzworld

On Tue, Jun 23, 2020 at 1:30 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

@lastmile <[email-masked]> Please assist.

*Radwa Ali*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 526476307│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE

*From:* Farooq <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 20, 2020 9:07 AM
*To:* Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>; lastmile <[email-masked]>;
Hammad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: tracking number - SO# 600865899

Hi Radwa -  No record found by tracking number *600865899 *please share JB
ref to confirm status.

Best Regards ,

*Muhammad Farooq Javed *
Operations Manager

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*JEEBLY LLC <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

Facility # 4D | Plot 365-405 | Al Quoz Industrial Area - 1
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Dubai | United Arab Emirates <http://www.jeebly.com/>

t: +971 800 533259 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

m: +971 504330629 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

e: [email-masked] <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

*www.jeebly.com <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

               <http://www.jeebly.com/>

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>
------------------------------
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*From: Radwa Ali <[email-masked]>Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 2:31
PMTo: lastmile <[email-masked]>; Farooq <[email-masked]>; Hammad
<[email-masked]>Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>Subject:
tracking number - SO# 600865899 <http://www.jeebly.com/>*

  <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Hi LM and Farooq, <http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please check this order as it is not showing the tracking number from our
side and it shows shipped since the 9th but still not delivered.
<http://www.jeebly.com/>

Please advise as we need to deliver ASAP these are diapers that are
urgently needed. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

<http://www.jeebly.com/>

*Radwa AliCustomer Care Representativep:  +971
526476307│ e: [email-masked]  │ w: www.mumzworld.coma:  Office B101,
1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE
<http://www.jeebly.com/>*

 <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/a37c01d64940%24fb9e79d0%24f2db6d70%24%40mumzworld.com
. <http://www.jeebly.com/>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"lastmile" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/2361bf40a728d5d092fed6f4ca604b3f%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/lastmile/2361bf40a728d5d092fed6f4ca604b3f%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.