Subject: SO 600900925_2- RAJINDER MARKED AS DELIVERED BUT NOT RECEIVED YET
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: Shajahan Kamal Batcha <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 11:11:47 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Shajahan,

Customer called in to following up on his order gto an sms yesterday that
it was delivered but still not received,

He also wants to make a complaint  with the behaviour of the driver as when
he spoke with the driver and asked why it was marked as delivered, the
courier said that it's not his business and he got upset about it,

Kindly help to check on this and ensure the delivery today before 1pm
please, customer will not be available after 1pm.

*SHIP TO*

*Redha BeniaNear arbor schoolHe villa, Villa A4DubaiUnited Arab
Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Al Furjan*
*SHIP PHONE**971505531217*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE