Subject: RE: Order #600889481 // Sku :BNDL-TTI-KOJI1 // Name :TUTTI bambini - Koji Pushchair Chassis + Pushchair Colour Pack // International Vendor // Damaged
From: Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
To: Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Fahad Shafiq <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 10:52:53 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi All,

What is the current status of this?

Credit Note received from vendor, @'Fahad <[email-masked]> see
attached for after sales – to be used on next payment, vendor: Tutti
Bambini.

Thanks,

*From:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:12 AM
*To:* 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Returns.fc' <
[email-masked]>; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang
Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>; 'Mohamed Magdy' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600889481 // Sku :BNDL-TTI-KOJI1 // Name :TUTTI
bambini - Koji Pushchair Chassis + Pushchair Colour Pack // International
Vendor // Damaged

Hi Jeffin,

Getting a full Credit Note for the damaged bundle from the vendor. So
you’re OK to replace a new bundle for this customer.

Sku’s affected in the damaged bundle: Koji Silver chassis (TTI-411310-SI)
with the charcoal color pack (TTI-411220-90). Both sku’s are still in stock
in New FC for immediate replacement.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

*From:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 9:24 AM
*To:* 'Jeffin Joy' <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order #600889481 // Sku :BNDL-TTI-KOJI1 // Name :TUTTI
bambini - Koji Pushchair Chassis + Pushchair Colour Pack // International
Vendor // Damaged

Hi Jeffin,

Checking with the vendor (international so not working on Sunday) will get
back to you shortly for this.

Kind regards,

*From:* Jeffin Joy <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, June 13, 2020 4:32 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600889481 // Sku :BNDL-TTI-KOJI1 // Name :TUTTI
bambini - Koji Pushchair Chassis + Pushchair Colour Pack // International
Vendor // Damaged

+Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>

Hi Simone,

Kindly assist here.

__

Regards,

*Jeffin Joy*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1324   *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 4:28 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Jeffin

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:doesnt_work_or_defective
Comments :Right front wheel doesn’t click in place keeps falling and right
back wheel is loose which makes the whole stroller shaking The canopy metal
bar is all rusty and metal particles are falling all over the stroller I
want to replace the stroller with a new one with the same color

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark