Subject: 1Z289F8W0455187140
From: "chantelle.cardozo via customer care" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]'>, <[email-masked]'>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2020 05:22:00 +0000
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Ronald and team,

The below was held for self collection as requested by your customer, we need this collected

Else kinldy advise way forward.

SHIPPER #: 289F8W               PACKAGE DETAIL                      01:21:00 ET
     1 OF     1 PKG(S)
INQUIRY #: 1Z289F8W0455187140                  SERVICE LVL:  UPS SAVER
UPS TRK #: 1Z289F8W0455187140                  STOP TYPE:    UNKNOWN
===============================================================================
*TYPE*                    *DDMMYY*  *TIME*
EXCEPTION                 22/06/20  12:00
SLIC/LOC:  7063  /MUSCAT, OM
STATUS:  SHIPMENT IS BEING HELD FOR WAREHOUSE ENTRY CLEARANCE INFO FROM THE
          RECEIVER/HELD FOR INSTRUCTION
*REMARKS*
 ===============================================================================
PICK UP DATE: 05/06/20
PKGS SHIPMNT:     1     BILLING TYPE: PREPAID (AKA PRE)
SHIPPER: MUMZ WORLD                     SHIP TO: ASMAA ALRASHDI
    P.O.BOX 500245                         STLMK INTERNAL TEAMS NIZWA NIZWA
   DUBAI 500245 AE                         WERE GOING TO HAVE TO DO 123 OM

  Best Regards

Chantelle Cardozo

Preferred Customer Associate

UPS Gulf LLC

Al Moosa Tower 2, 25 Floor

Sheikh Zayed Road, P.O. Box 26026

Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Tel +971 4 3815278
Mobile 00971561770264

Fax +971 4 3390835

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

Existing UPS rates will be revised effective 01 January 2020. For more information on the annual General Rate Increase (GRI) applicable to your account, please contact your Account Manager or call UPS Customer Service at 600 544 743.   The 2020 UPS Service and Tariff will be available in ups.com/ae<https://www.ups.com/ae/en/shipping/zones-and-rates.page>  from 29th December 2019.