Subject: SO 600899298- RR AYOUB- MARKED DELIVERED CUSTOMER DID NOT RECEIVE
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 18:52:21 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello Team,

Customer called in got an sms saying that the order has been delivered and
showing in our system as well delivered yesterday.

Customer did not receive the package yet, please check and ensure the
delivery tomorrow.

*SHIP TO*

*ilias kakosrawdah clinicvilla 20Abu DhabiUnited Arab Emirates Map*
*SHIP AREA**Al Karamah*
*SHIP PHONE**971505441575*

Thank you.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE