Subject: Fwd: urgent delivery 100139545 // NAQEL-Road::70789484
From: Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:26:23 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Kindly cancel this shipment and create CRA, kindly DO NOT reship with saee.

Regards
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: DXB CS <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: urgent delivery 100139545 // NAQEL-Road::70789484
To: Taqwa Ali <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
Cc: Norah Alqahtani <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <
[email-masked]>, mazhar <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>

Dear Taqwa,

RTO has been created for subject shipment .

We will arrange to return it asap.

Regards,

Anita D’souza

Customer Service Team

Mobile No: +971-504248925

.

*DISCLAIMER: The content of this email is confidential and intended for the
recipient(s) specified in the message only. It is strictly forbidden to
share any part of this message with any third party, without a written
consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please
reply to this message and follow with its deletion.*

*From:* Taqwa Ali [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Sunday, June 14, 2020 4:35 PM
*To:* DXB CS <[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Norah Alqahtani <[email-masked]>; Anas nazzal <
[email-masked]>; mazhar <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: urgent delivery 100139545 // NAQEL-Road::70789484

Dear Team

Please return the order ASAP

@Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]> @Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala
<[email-masked]>  Please receive CRA

Regards

Taqwa

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 1:27 PM Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly assist with the subject order as teh customer called again to follow
up the delivery.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 12:49 PM Samiya Sheikh <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Kindly arrange an urgent delivery of this shipment.

Regards