Subject: RE: Order # 600888295- PERSONALIZED - Received wrong Item
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Vipin Raj <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 11:39:19 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please confirm if the collection and replacement was done for subject issue.

*From:* Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 11:36 AM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Vipin Raj <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order # 600888295- PERSONALIZED - Received wrong Item

Hello Lima,

Correct item prepared reship. @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> please
get this delivered and collect the wrong item delivered earlier. Please
confirm for this and ship this out on priority.

Best Regards,

ᐧ

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 11:08, Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please confirm the correct item with name – *NAI* is delivered to the
customer.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 11:24 AM
*To:* 'Outbound.fc' <[email-masked]>; 'lastmile' <
[email-masked]>; 'Mohit Caleb' <[email-masked]>; 'Naib Khan' <
[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Syed Yakoob' <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; Denmark A
<[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; 'Alina
D'Souza' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'customer care' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: Order # 600888295- Received wrong Item

Adding @Denmark A <[email-masked]> @Returns.fc
<[email-masked]> @'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 11:15 AM
*To:* Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; 'Syed Yakoob' <
[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order # 600888295- Received wrong Item

Dear Team,

Please note that the customer ordered a personalized blanket and received
it with wrong name.

Kindly collect the wrong items and deliver the correct Item.

Please see attached image FYR.

SKU: YUCE-morcelenkbl-10

Regards,

Lima