Subject: RE: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name :Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
To: Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>, Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>, Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>, Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 10:27:51 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

This is already entire set of the items.

Naveed in reading,

Please do let us know how the items are packed??

Appreciate if you can help us to fulfill the missing parts.

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 22, 2020 10:21 AM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>; Rashid Khan <
[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <[email-masked]>;
Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

Dear Vendor,

Please update as per customer confirmation of the missing  part.

Regards,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:54 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

The item missing three standard accessories ( dough hook, flat beater, and
edge beater)

Regards,

Alina

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:19 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> @customer care
<[email-masked]> Please
assist.

Regards,

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 12:14 PM Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Is there any chance you can ask what are the missing item?

3 pieces are missing?

Regards,

Marla

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 11:18 AM
*To:* Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>; Marla Joy Laurico <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <
[email-masked]>; Muhammad Aslam Haidar <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>;
Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name
:Smeg - Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

+Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]> FYI

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 10:10 AM Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Denmark,

Our warehouse team have already clarified that the item was sealed (master
pack), when picked up. Kindly check with your internal team.

Please see the attached email.

Regards,

Naveed

*NAVEED AFTAB*
*Direct Sales Executive*

TEL: +9714 702 89 00 FAX: +9714 238 42 68
MOBILE: +971 58 901 30 03

WEB: www.betterlifeuae.com
ADDRESS: 11th Floor, Al Gurg Tower 3, Baniyas Road, P.O. Box 25441,  Dubai,
United Arab Emirates

<https://www.facebook.com/BetterLifeUAE>

<https://twitter.com/betterlifeuae>

<http://www.youtube.com/user/BetterLifeUAE>

<http://www.pinterest.com/betterlifeuae/>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the exclusive use of
the addressee and contains confidential or privileged information. If you
have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender
and delete this e-mail and any attachments.Any review, retransmission,
disclosure, copying or modification is strictly forbidden. Easa Saleh Al
Gurg Group LLC and its subsidiaries do not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between parties concerned.

<https://esagdesignhub.ae/>

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:16 AM
*To:* Rashid Khan <[email-masked]>; Robert Gonzales <
[email-masked]>; Naveed Aftab <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Samran
Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* [SPAM] Re: Order #600822609 // Sku :BLC-SMF02PBUK // Name :Smeg
- Stand Mixer - Pastel Blue // Missing Part

Dear Vendor,

Please respond.

Regards,

Den mark

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 5:06 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces
Comments :The item missing three standard accessories ( dough hook, flat
beater, and edge beater)

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark