Subject: RE: Wrong order delivered # 200261617
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:41:52 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Ok

*From:* Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 5:34 PM
*To:* Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Wrong order delivered # 200261617

@Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]> Please approve

Amount: 95 AED

On Sun, Jun 21, 2020 at 9:04 AM Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Hussain,

Any update?

On Sun, 14 Jun 2020 at 08:21, Moataz Salah El Din <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Hussain,

The customer of the subject order received a wrong item as shown below.
Please create a virtual CRA as the collection of the item will be more than
the received item.

*SKU: *KI-1124B //   KZ-1301 // SES-51306

-- 

*Best regards,*

*Moataz Salah El-Din*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

-- 

*Best regards,*

*Moataz Salah El-Din*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455 │ e: [email-masked] │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE