Subject: Customer Care Details (Brand)
From: Marla Joy Laurico <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 17:37:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Business Associate,

We would like to call on you to support us strongly on enhancing our
customer after care by providing us the following details.

This will establish a smooth flow when certain issues like damage, repair,
warranty or any further inquiry reached our Customer Care Department. This
will enable our Customer Care to efficiently handle any cases related to
your brand and will give them full awareness to whom they should address
the issue so you can also revert back the soonest.

We are one in delivering the best care especially to our wide customer
coverage in the Middle East.

*Brand     *

*Customer Care Email    *

*Person in Charge/ Email Add / Contact No *

*Office Contact No/ Hotline *

* CC Email Add (if applicable)  *

*Reply with in (pls specify no of days)*

* 2nd Follow up*

We would appreciate if you could help us ease the burden of mothers who are
already trying to do multiple tasks at hand.

We surely don’t want to add to their already chaotic and demanding role. We
want to give the best comfort to our dear mothers and surely you agree on
that.

*Please submit these details by 23rd June 2020 to my email only. *Thank you
for your immediate response.

Regards,