Subject: RE: No movement for shipment 100143082/ Shipa S001111874673
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Amr Essam <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 14:31:49 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Amr Essam <[email-masked]>

What is the update here

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:26 PM
*To:* Anas nazzal <[email-masked]>; Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <
[email-masked]>; Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: No movement for shipment 100143082/ Shipa S001111874673

Hello Team,

May we have an update on this please, customer is furious with the delay.

No movement from Shipa since 30th of April.

Can we please check and ship this out with DHL express and share AWB asap.

Thank you.

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 11:46, Anas nazzal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Kindly do the needful as the customer keeps calling to follow up and there
is no update has been shared yet.

Best Regards,

Anas Nazzal

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 8:46 PM Mohammed Ali Naji Almahdi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear KSA team,

The customer for this shipment is following up and the tracking shows there
has been no movement since the 30th of April.

Could you please follow up with the courier so that the shipment can be
completed and if there are  any issues please let me know.

Kind Regards,

Mohammed

-- 

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE