Subject: 600900377- WCME-1281498-Kids
From: Ashar Chalakkal <[email-masked]>
To: customer care <[email-masked]>, Anne D’souza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 13:14:31 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Customer and Anne,

Please Check with the customer This item has 2 pcs, One Tshirt for mom and
one for the child, only mentioned child Tshirt 1-2 years

we need to know mom Tshirt size for processing.

Please revert

-- 

Thank you.

*Ashar Chalackal*
Logistics Executive

*P* +971 4 245 1359  *E* [email-masked]
*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>