Subject: RE: CAM G270/ 600807389
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: "Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts)" <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Leena <[email-masked]>, Asad <[email-masked]>, Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>, Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Account <[email-masked]>, ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 12:54:30 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @'Denmark A' <[email-masked]> @'Alina D'Souza'
<[email-masked]>

Please advise what has to be done for this case.

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Sunday, June 21, 2020 12:45 PM
*To:* 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>; 'Returns.fc' <
[email-masked]>; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .'
<[email-masked]>; 'Asad' <[email-masked]>; 'Samran Iftikhar' <
[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa
saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>;
'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Account'
<[email-masked]>; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270/ 600807389
*Importance:* High

3rd Reminder!.

Could somebody take necessary action on this matter please.

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 16, 2020 3:57 PM
*To:* 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>; 'Returns.fc' <
[email-masked]>; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .'
<[email-masked]>; 'Asad' <[email-masked]>; 'Samran Iftikhar' <
[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa
saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>;
'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Account'
<[email-masked]>; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270/ 600807389

A KIND REMINDER!

ANY ACTION ON THIS PLEASE.

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 15, 2020 12:30 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Leena . <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270/ 600807389

+Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> Please do the needful.

Regards,

Den mark

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 12:26 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Denmark,

This return item G270 CAM has missing parts (the drawer and screws). Below
you said there is parts that not installed on the cabinet. Below parts are
for the old one (first delivery). Your driver forget to bring that below
parts. If you noticed, the attached photo fixed by our person has completed
sets and no remaining parts should be installed.  Please call right now
your customer to return back the below parts with screws,fail to return to
us then price of the item will be applied to mumzworld account.

YOUR URGENT ACTION IS REEQUIRED.!

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 10:12 AM
*To:* 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>; 'Returns.fc' <
[email-masked]>; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .'
<[email-masked]>; 'Asad' <[email-masked]>; 'Samran Iftikhar' <
[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa
saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>;
'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Account'
<[email-masked]>; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Denmark,

Please hand over the item to our driver today.

*From:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 9, 2020 9:54 AM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Leena . <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Hi Mari,

Apologies for the delay, please find the attached VRA_AR_RE1087 for
your reference.

Regards,

Den mark

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 9:48 AM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

REMINDER PLS

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 8, 2020 5:50 PM
*To:* 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>; 'Returns.fc' <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .' <[email-masked]>;
'Asad' <[email-masked]>; 'Samran Iftikhar' <[email-masked]>;
'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa saad' <
[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang
Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>; 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>;
'Veronique Bachmann' <[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <
[email-masked]>; 'Account' <[email-masked]>;
'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>; 'Ekta Jesswani' <
[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Team,

If this item G270 will not be returned before end of this week, we will
going to charge you for this. We’ve sent several email and reminders but
still no action from your side.

*From:* Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 4, 2020 4:24 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Leena . <[email-masked]>;
Asad <[email-masked]>; Samran Iftikhar <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>;
Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <
[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Ekta
Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Returns Team,

Could someone please action on this since this is going on for so long?

Regards,

On Thu, 4 Jun 2020 at 16:16, Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
wrote:

REMINDER PLS.!

Could somebody take necessary action please.

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:04 PM
*To:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .' <[email-masked]>;
'Asad' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa saad' <
[email-masked]>; 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>;
'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>;
'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Account'
<[email-masked]>; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

REMINDER PLS

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, June 2, 2020 9:39 AM
*To:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .' <[email-masked]>;
'Asad' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa saad' <
[email-masked]>; 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>;
'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>;
'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Account'
<[email-masked]>; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Team,

URGENT ACTION PLS.

Please provide the VRA for the return item G270. We supplied new one, but
the damaged one still not receive til now.

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 5:01 PM
*To:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .' <[email-masked]>;
'Asad' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Mostafa saad' <
[email-masked]>; 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>;
'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>;
'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <
[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Account'
<[email-masked]>; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Alina,

As per our person, the item is fix properly.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Saturday, May 30, 2020 2:14 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Leena . <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>; Denmark A
<[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>;
Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Dear Mari,

Please check the video of the installation been done today.

The customer is very upset and will call for an installation person to fix
it. Also the box still has some parts left which the customer said are not
being used.

Customer is not sure if it is required or she advised that she will throw
it, please find the attached video and picture.

@Asad <[email-masked]> @Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>
We need to compensate the customer, the customer was very sick and not
happy with the work being done.

There are slight scratches and it's not fixed properly. Please advise

Regards,

Alina

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 11:00 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mari,

Checked with David and they should reach in 1 hour.

Will keep you posted.

Regards,

Alina

On Sat, 30 May 2020, 9:39 am Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts), <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alina,

As per our staff David, they are still in your warehouse til now waiting
for the driver. Its late. They must go now as time is running and they have
to finish it today.

Last Thursday they have reached Abudhabi exactly at 3:30PM. Too late.

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, May 29, 2020 8:03 PM
*To:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Eugene Mugisa' <[email-masked]>; 'Asad' <[email-masked]>;
'Mostafa saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Karthik Sankar' <
[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang
Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>; 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>;
'Veronique Bachmann' <[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <
[email-masked]>; 'Account' <[email-masked]>;
'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Alina,

Please pick our staff in burjuman same location.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, May 29, 2020 6:55 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>;
Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique
Bachmann <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>;
Leena . <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette
Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Thanks Mari for your assistance.

Please confirm David and the second person will be picked up from the same
location in the morning and they will be carrying their tools.

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> Please arrange for a MW driver to
pick up David by 8.00 am and take him directly to the customer's address.
kindly provide the drivers number.

This customer has faced a lot of issues and we cannot keep her waiting
tomorrow.

Regards,

Alina

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 6:19 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alina,

We apologize for what happen. Anyway, I have already advised our staff to
finish the installation by tomorrow. 2 of our staff will be coming with
your driver to abudhabi and they will be ready before 8:00AM. Kindly inform
the same to your driver.

Please advise your driver to call Mr David.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, May 29, 2020 4:33 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Asad <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique
Bachmann <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>;
Leena . <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette
Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Hi Mari,

As per the customer, David did not have any tools.

The customer lent his own tools. Our drivers can assist with off-loading
the packages but they have their own delivery runs, so they cannot stay and
assist.

Please have someone else from your end go along with David and assist him
with the installation.

Besides, the customer has complained the wardrobe was not assembled
properly in the first place and might need to be unassembled to put it
together again causing further scratches and damages.

The customer is, naturally, very disappointed at the level of service.
Sharing with you the video of what the customer thinks went wrong.

My contact number - 0558185592

Also we would arrange a Driver to pick up David at 8.00 Am tomorrow and
send for installation, request you to please ensure that he has proper
tools required for the installation.

We need to ensure that tomorrow the installation is completed without any
inconvenience to the customer.

 @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> - Would need your assistance. We
need to arrange Umar to pick up David at 8.00 am and ensure he leaves at
9.00 am for installation to Abu Dhabi. If customer location details
required kindly contact the customer at 9.00 as installation has been
promised by latest 12.00pm.

Also please ensure the driver collects the item delivered to the customer
today. Please share the drivers number so that I can keep a
followup tomorrow.

@Asad <[email-masked]> - We would need to compensate the customer for
all the hassle she has faced. Please advise

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:07 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mari,

The item was not assembled as David did not have the necessary tools
(screws)

We need to arrange the item to be assembled completely. We would need to
send someone tomorrow to complete the installation

Please advise asap to inform the customer

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 10:35 AM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please help our person to carry the boxes and accompany him. We need both
cooperation to solve this matter.

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:09 AM
*To:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Mostafa saad' <[email-masked]>; 'Karthik Sankar' <
[email-masked]>; 'Vipul Arora' <[email-masked]>; 'Furqan
hameed' <[email-masked]>; 'Ammir De Los Reyes' <
[email-masked]>; 'Inbound.fc' <[email-masked]>;
'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <[email-masked]>;
'Mary Ann Balancio' <[email-masked]>; 'Eugene Mugisa' <
[email-masked]>; 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>;
'Veronique Bachmann' <[email-masked]>; 'customer care' <
[email-masked]>; 'Account' <[email-masked]>;
'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>; 'Leena .' <[email-masked]>;
'Ekta Jesswani' <[email-masked]>; 'Shinette Grace Ochoa' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

055 820 4702 - DAVID

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 10:04 AM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>; Furqan hameed <
[email-masked]>; Ammir De Los Reyes <[email-masked]>;
Inbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Leena . <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Dear Mari,

Can we get Davids number or ask him to call Mostafa 0552853128

Our Team is trying to find him and he isn't there in the warehouse

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 9:59 AM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alina,

Our person DAVID is in your warehouse since 9:00 AM. He is waiting and he
never left.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:43 AM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>; Furqan hameed <
[email-masked]>; Ammir De Los Reyes <[email-masked]>;
Inbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Leena . <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Hi Mari,

Please can you check with David, as he left from the warehouse

Kindly advise asap the driver is ready to take him and visit the customer
and drop him back

Please ask David to meet Mostafa.

Regards,

Alina

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 9:15 AM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Mostafa,

Our person is in your warehouse right now. His name is DAVID. He is
searching for you, umang or denamrk.

Your driver has to take our staff back to Dubai. Otherwise it’s a big
problem for us. We are here to help, please you have to help us also.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, May 28, 2020 9:08 AM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>; Furqan hameed <
[email-masked]>; Ammir De Los Reyes <[email-masked]>;
Inbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>;
Leena . <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette
Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Hello Mari

As we agreed with your person it must be here at the WH with our morning
driver also we already arranged with him and one from our driver to pick
up him from his room at the morning to send him with Abu Dhabi driver but
he is didn't reach

So again we faced the same issue as yesterday we have driver will go to Abu
Dhabi at 1 PM but he will droop your person to the customer and after that,
he will go to continue his Work.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>  @Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> FYI
we didn't have any driver to droop this person to the customer and wait for
him until he finishes and returned him back to Dubai on the same day

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 6:12 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alinia,

9AM our person will be in your warehouse tomorrow. Please make it ready at
9:00 AM.

Thank you.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 27, 2020 5:58 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>; Furqan hameed <
[email-masked]>; Ammir De Los Reyes <[email-masked]>;
Inbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>;
Leena . <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette
Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Sure Mari,

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Mostafa saad
<[email-masked]> Please arrange the same.

Delivery has to be organised before 1.00 pm

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 5:43 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Alina,

Our staff will be in your warehouse again tomorrow morning to go to
abudhabi with your driver. Please note that your driver has to take our
staff back to Dubai and not leave in customer home.

Kindly advise please.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 27, 2020 3:24 PM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>; Mostafa saad <
[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <[email-masked]>; Furqan hameed <
[email-masked]>; Ammir De Los Reyes <[email-masked]>;
Inbound.fc <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van
Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>;
Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>;
Account <[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>;
Leena . <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette
Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Hi Eugene,

Please advise we had promised the Customer at 12.00

The item has been collected

Please confirm asap

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 1:12 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

The location of the customer is in Abu dhabi.

As per Mostafa mumzworld, your driver will drop only our person to customer
location stay there to install the item. What about the return item and how
our person will go back to Dubai then?.

Could you please clarify this situation.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:05 PM
*To:* Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Vipul Arora <
[email-masked]>; Furqan hameed <[email-masked]>; Ammir De Los
Reyes <[email-masked]>; Inbound.fc <[email-masked]>;
Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <
[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mary Ann
Balancio <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>;
Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <
[email-masked]>; Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <
[email-masked]>; Leena . <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <
[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Hi Mostafe / Eugene,

Whats an update on this?

Received a call from a customer that a driver has gone to collect the item

Whereas we should have collected during the installation of the new order.

Customer doesn't have the box there are more chances on damages in transit
on the old item.

Advise asap.

Regards,

Alina

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:32 PM Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Vipul/Furqan,

Please assist Childrenwomen so they can proceed with this.

Regards,

On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 12:30, Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hello Mari

Please send the driver to me now to send him with our driver.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 11:49 AM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Our person is in your warehouse already, but let them finish first the
offloading of items from truck before going to your customer. His name is
Endurance.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:39 AM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>;
Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>; Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Leena . <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Hello Alina

As per our reply yesterday that delivery guy should be here at 12 to send
him to the customer with our driver. after our driver collects this item I
will confirm with you.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 11:27 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Whats the update on this?

Did we get the driver arranged for pick up and assemble?

By what time should i advise the team reaching for assembling?

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 2:11 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Customer contact number is 0503134744

 Regards,

Alina

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 2:06 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Mostafa,

Please ensure i have advised the customer that the item will be delivered
and assembled tomorrow and if collection can be done the same time.

Regards,

Alina

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 1:52 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hello Mari

Please send him again tomorrow at 12 PM.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 1:44 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

As per your warehouse team, the installation of the  item G270 has been
postponed from your side. Our person have left already your warehouse.
Please advise when is your driver available for installation and inform us.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Tuesday, May 26, 2020 1:20 PM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>;
Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>; Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Leena . <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Yes, we alredy proceed.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 9:24 AM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Umang / Denmark,

Please advise,

We need to arrange the item today

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 4:11 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please provide us the VRA for the damage will return.

*From:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 2:54 PM
*To:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <
[email-masked]>; Mary Ann Balancio <[email-masked]>; Eugene
Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>;
Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>; Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Account <[email-masked]>;
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Leena . <[email-masked]>;
Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shinette Grace Ochoa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

Ok

@Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>  Please hand it to me once it's ready.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 2:27 PM Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thanks Mari,

@Mary Ann Balancio <[email-masked]> Please link the PO to the new
order# 600868338. This is a replacement for the order# 600807389

@Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]> @Umang Mehrotra
<[email-masked]> @Denmark
A <[email-masked]>  - Once the item is received in our WH we need to
send one our driver along with the person to assemble the item and collect
the item to CRA_AR_RE12210

Cam - Wardrobe - White

@Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> Need a driver to assist the
replacement and collection at the same time.

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 2:10 PM Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <
[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

We will deliver the item to your warehouse by tomorrow along with the
person who will assemble the item. We cannot deliver the item directly to
your customer due to shortage of driver. I suggest you to please arrange
driver tomorrow from your side and take our person from your warehouse to
your customer home.

*From:* Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 1:58 PM
*To:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <
[email-masked]>; Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>; Mona
Ataya <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Account <
[email-masked]>; ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>; Leena
. <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: CAM G270

 Hi Simone / Mari,

Customer needs someone to replace and assemble the item for her, it is
better if we send someone.

We can arrange the collection from our side, however, we do not have anyone
who can assemble item for the customer.

Please advise if I can proceed to place a replacement order and share the
PO with you to arrange the team to proceed for delivery and assembling at
the same time tomorrow.

Kindly advise.

Regards,

Alina

On Mon, May 25, 2020 at 12:13 PM Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Alina,

Thanks for the support in full set replacement tomorrow. Do you have the
option to send your driver with the item to the customer’s home and
assemble there? You could pick up the damaged items directly? This avoids
an additional step in the process and eliminates damages in logistics.

@'Alina <[email-masked]> @'Veronique <[email-masked]> please
liaise with the customer and please liaise with Mari on next steps.

Kind regards,

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 12:00 PM
*To:* 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Alina D'Souza' <
[email-masked]>; 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Mona Ataya' <[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>;
'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <
[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Ms Simone,

Replacement would not be a problem as long as the parts of items are
complete with 4boxes.

Our warehouse is close today, so tomorrow will get new one and deliver to
your warehouse. Upon delivery, our person will assemble the item in your
warehouse. Please advise if we can get the damage item by tomorrow as well.

*From:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 11:43 AM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Hi Mari,

Regardless of the warehouse check which we can do – this item is reported
as damaged – see images below:

Can we replace a full set and do assembly today or tomorrow?

Thanks & Kind regards,

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 11:36 AM
*To:* 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>; 'Alina D'Souza' <
[email-masked]>; 'Karthik Sankar' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* 'Mona Ataya' <[email-masked]>; 'Denmark A' <[email-masked]>;
'customer care' <[email-masked]>; 'Umang Mehrotra' <
[email-masked]>; 'Veronique Bachmann' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'ChildrenWomen' <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Ms Simone,

This item G270 have 4boxes and its wrapped all together when we delivered
the items to your warehouse. Please check your warehouse team if how many
boxes have delivered to your customer. It should be 4boxes. We can send our
person to assemble the item.

*From:* Simone van Geemen <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 11:28 AM
*To:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <
[email-masked]>; Karthik Sankar <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mona Ataya <[email-masked]>; Denmark A <[email-masked]>;
customer care <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Veronique Bachmann <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
ChildrenWomen <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270
*Importance:* High

Hi Mari,

This should be POMUMZ_DXB178973 as there has been only 1 PO from MW to you
for this sku reference. @'Karthik <[email-masked]> please correct if
needed.

Can you please replace immediately? You can liaise with @'Alina
<[email-masked]> for the customer address details.

Hamid, please push the team to solve this case on urgent basis.

Thanks,

*From:* Mari Ibasan (CW.Accounts) <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 25, 2020 11:22 AM
*To:* 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* [email-masked]; 'Simone van Geemen' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'customer care' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; 'Alina D'Souza' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'ChildrenWomen' <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* RE: CAM G270

Dear Team

Please advise the Purchase number for this item G270 in order to check from
our record.

On May 22, 2020 at 5:52 PM, Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Simone / Karthik,

Need your assistance here we do not have the stock in our warehouse for an
immediate replacement.

Can we get the missing piece or replacement tomorrow, The Customer doesn't
have the box she threw it.

Also if someone can assemble the item for her.

Please advise

Regards,

Alina

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 5:43 PM Mona Ataya <[email-masked]> wrote:

This product looks damaged please send a replacement and arrange to help
her assemble if possible

<p class=MsoNormal style='ms