Subject: SO # 100145051 - 70812707
From: Yaseen Shaqra <[email-masked]>
To: Zubair Wahid <[email-masked]>, Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]>, KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, DXB CS <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2020 09:46:20 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Please cancel the shipment and returned it back to us, the customer is not
willing to receive the shipment

@DXB CS <[email-masked]> Please do the needful

@Hussain Firoz Miyagamwala <[email-masked]> Please create the CRA

@KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]> Please cancel the shipment

-- 

Best Regards,

*Yaseen Shaqra*

Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 4 4339455│ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>  │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B101, 1st Floor, Building 4B, Dubai Design District, PO Box
500245, Dubai, UAE