Subject: Product Availability- Bestway - Steelpro Rectangular Pool Set
From: Angeli Fontillas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 16:47:09 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hello,

Good day!

We have a customer who placed an order for the subject item however it was
out of stock, wanted to see if there is an available alternative , any pool
that is similar to this one  or advise when is the next availability of
this item please?

*Bestway - Steelpro Rectangular Pool Set SKU-AL-56424*

Thank you so much.

*Regards,*

*Angeli Fontillas*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455   Ext 1324 │ e: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]> │ w: www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE