Subject: RE: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel
From: Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>
To: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>, Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]>, Amir Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 11:04:10 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Denmark,

Can you create one and confirm

Thx

Sagar

*From:* Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, June 19, 2020 5:31 PM
*To:* Denmark A <[email-masked]>; Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>;
Returns.fc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; Shajeeb C <
[email-masked]>; Sagar Khawani <[email-masked]>; Amir
Julkarnain <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

Hi Team,

A gentle reminder on the above.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 1:30 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

For this order,

600853022_2

MMZT-1014XJ2-DOVE-L
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=486076>

Bravado - Original Nursing Bra - Dove Heather, L

It's one of the lost shipments declared by One Click, finance needs the CRA
in order to refund it.

Please create the CRA and advise when done.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 4:35 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Sagar,

For order -  600839184, this is under baby registry. The recipient is about
to give birth in 2 days, thus a new order was created.

The new order # was given below and it has a total value of 821.21 AED
600886337

@Outbound.fc <[email-masked]> @Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>
- please pick and pack asap when fulfilled

@lastmile <[email-masked]> @Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> -
please arrange an urgent delivery when completed

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 11:01 AM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Team,

As mentioned in the previous email, the given order numbers were deemed
lost by the courier.

Please create the CRA as finance is asking for it in order to process the
refund.

Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 1:13 PM Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Hi Ekta,

For this order

5/17/2020

600853022_2

18137273

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

The item is out of stock and the customer doesn't other items. The customer
wants a credit card refund.

Can I raise a refund request now or shall we wait until the investigation
is over?

Please advise. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 3:31 PM Carmella Singh <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Shajeeb/ Danny,

Good afternoon!

Investigation is still going on.

Once it is approved, we will let you know.

*Carmella Singh *
Account Representative
*One Click* Delivery Services
Mobile: +971 524758143
Tel: +971 (0) 4 368 7011

www.1click2deliver.com

*From:* Danny Naik <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Monday, June 1, 2020 3:14 PM
*To:* Shajeeb C <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>; Carmella Singh <
[email-masked]>; Sujan Raj <[email-masked]>; Sagar
Khawani <[email-masked]>; Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]>; customer
care <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Ahmed
Nawaz <[email-masked]>; Diana Fontanilla <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Mumzworld- Orders for Driver Muhammad Adeel

Hi Carmella,

Kindly confirm me on the below with the CN amount and orde details.

*Regards,*

*Danny Naik*

Chief Accountant

Mobile +971 5 222 94356

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 3:12 PM Shajeeb C <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Danny,

Please issue the CN for the same ASAP.

All the same will be deducted from the payments.

Regards,

Shajeeb

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 2:24 PM Mostafa saad <[email-masked]> wrote:

@Shajeeb Cheriyath <[email-masked]> @Sagar Khawani
<[email-masked]>  All theses shipments were updating on the sheet also
please update them as lost.

@Ekta Jesswani <[email-masked]> @customer care
<[email-masked]> Please
place new orders to the mentioned customers ASAP.

Regards

Mostafa Saad

LM Supervisor at Mumzworld

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 10:50 AM Sujan Raj <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Team,

Please note we already applied replacement for  600858031  this order,
please process a replacement for rest eight orders.

Warm Regards,

Sujan Raj,

Mobile : +971506855826

Email : [email-masked]

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 10:38 AM Carmella Singh <[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dears,

Good day!

We need your kind assistance if you can send replacement for the below  9
Orders.

We are facing an issue with this driver, who refused to report Back to Work
and have tagged all orders as Delivered.

We apologize for this inconvenience , trust that we are already doing an
investigation internally for this.

In the meantime, please let us know as Sujan already has spoken to these 9
customers and they are expecting the package anytime soon.

*Date*

*Order #*

*Order ID*

*Driver*

*Status*

*Update*

5/17/2020

600853022_2

18137273

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/17/2020

600839184

18137324

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/17/2020

600853041_1

18137378

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/18/2020

600841993

18184483

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/18/2020

600849011_2

18184496

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/18/2020

600855143

18184613

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/19/2020

600848439

18231853

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Received

5/19/2020

600858031

18231897

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/19/2020

600860737_1

18231901

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

5/19/2020

600852648

18231928

Muhammad Adeel Muhammad Fiaz

Done

Customer did not receive Shipments

*Carmella Singh *
Account Representative
*One Click* Delivery Services
Mobile: +971 524758143
Tel: +971 (0) 4 368 7011

www.1click2deliver.com