Subject: Order Status - 600892736//awb: MuhammadImran
From: Mary Anne Agapito <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mostafa saad <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 13:27:15 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Is the subject order already been delivered? As per the sender, the status
still SHIPPED.

Please ensure the delivery today without fail. Also, this is the alternate
number  that you may use

971566432637- Najla

Please confirm. Thank you

Warm Regards,

*Mary Anne Agapito*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
 www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE