Subject: RE: 600836019 - Missing Item/SKU- YGT-9788868604516- Ticket #1132951
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:26:40 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Said,

Thank you.

Are we allowed to share this footage as proof? However the customer still
complaints they haven’t receive the items.

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 18, 2020 6:20 AM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>; lastmile <
[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb
<[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>; Naib Khan <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>; Ronald Gaviola <
[email-masked]>; customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: 600836019 - Missing Item/SKU- YGT-9788868604516- Ticket
#1132951

Dear Lima,

Please check the below screenshot for packing this order, it was packed
correctly without any missing items,

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 7:55 PM Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please update on subject issue, customer not received this item along with
other delivery and requesting a refund.

Raised ticket on Incident #1132951

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Thursday, June 4, 2020 5:37 PM
*To:* Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 600836019 - Missing Item/SKU- YGT-9788868604516

Dear Team,

Customer complaints she haven’t received subject SKU- YGT-9788868604516
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=477408> Sassi
Junior - Aliens Book & Giant Puzzle.

Please check and confirm to proceed further.

Regards,

Lima

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Outbound.fc" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
To view this discussion on the web visit
https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/a23a487c75fbfa02a5c24b182a254f02%40mail.gmail.com
<https://groups.google.com/a/mumzworld.com/d/msgid/outbound.fc/a23a487c75fbfa02a5c24b182a254f02%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
.

--