Subject: RE: Order 600892382_2 - Item not received but delivered
From: Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
To: lastmile <[email-masked]>, "inventory.fc" <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 09:55:28 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Team,

Please revert #1129308

Regards,

Lima

*From:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 10:57 AM
*To:* lastmile <[email-masked]>; inventory.fc <
[email-masked]>; Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>; Syed Yakoob
<[email-masked]>; Outbound.fc <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <
[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Order 600892382_2 - Item not received but delivered

Dear Team,

Please note that subject order was delivered on 15th June, but customer
haven’t received yet.

SKU: SAA-ASWC40003     Aden & Anais - Classic Swaddles Pack of 4 - Jungle

Please check and let me know, either we have to reship a new one or refund.
Customer is very upset.

Regards,

Lima