Subject: Re: DHL Returns : 17/06/2020
From: Pavankumar A <[email-masked]>
To: Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ronald Gaviola <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>, lastmile <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 17:53:26 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Dear Mark,

We received and Thansk

On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 5:19 PM Mark Anthony Laraga <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> Please check the below orders list for DHL Return hand Over to Int'l Team.
>
> 17-Jun 100151876 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 3 PAID 4107757592
> 17-Jun 200300174_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 4107758303
> 17-Jun 100159360_1 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID
> 4107758362
> 17-Jun 600882560 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID 4107758546
> 17-Jun 600895691 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 4107758340
> 17-Jun 200302034 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 4107758465
> 17-Jun 200302221 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 1 PAID 4107758513
> 17-Jun 100157897_2 Returned International Order DHL Najeeb 2 PAID
> 4107758653
> Best Regards,
> Mark.
>

-- 

Regards,

*Pavankumar A*
Last Mile Operations

*P* +971 507074205
*E* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

*A* B407-408, Building 4, Dubai Design District, PO Box 500245, Dubai, UAE

 <https://www.instagram.com/mumzworldcom/> [image:
facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/mumzworld> 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MumZworld> 
<https://www.snapchat.com/add/mumzworld.com> 
<https://twitter.com/mumzworld>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/>

 <https://www.mumzworld.com/en/media-and-press>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution of this information is prohibited, and may be punishable by
law. If this was sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply
e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Please consider the
environment before printing this e-mail.