Subject: RE: Order# 100149208_3- Not Dispatched Yet
From: Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
To: Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>, Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
Cc: KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>, customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 13:18:55 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

+ @Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>

Can we please use the Zen Desk Tickets for follow up

Best,

Eugene.

*From:* Ahmed Irfan <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 12:17 PM
*To:* Lima Premlal <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* KSA Lastmile <[email-masked]>; customer care <
[email-masked]>; Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order# 100149208_3- Not Dispatched Yet

Dear Team,

As we are waiting for the Dubai team to reply on it, Once it gets finished
we will inform you.

Thanks & Regards

Ahmed Muhammad Irfan

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 6:16 PM Lima Premlal <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Team,

Please dispatch subject order as soon as possible.

Customer is following up saying, 3rd shipment not received.

Regards,

Lima