Subject: RE: Order #600875599 // Sku :PCG-ollellstrollwht // Name :OlliElla - Strolley - White // Missing Part Handle
From: Umang Mehrotra <[email-masked]>
To: Katy Rice <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>, "Returns.fc" <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>, Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>, Denmark A <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 12:55:03 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Katy,

Please process the replacement on the same OLD PO.

Regards,

Umang Mehrotra

*From:* Denmark A [mailto:[email-masked]]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 17, 2020 8:32 AM
*To:* Katy Rice <[email-masked]>
*Cc:* customer care <[email-masked]>; Returns.fc <
[email-masked]>; Alina D'Souza <[email-masked]>; Umang
Mehrotra <[email-masked]>; Mohamed Magdy <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* Re: Order #600875599 // Sku :PCG-ollellstrollwht // Name
:OlliElla - Strolley - White // Missing Part Handle

Dear Katy,

Thank you for your email.

Regards

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 9:52 PM Katy Rice <[email-masked]> wrote:

HI - Thank you - we received the faulty item today.

Will you issue a new PO for the replacement item?

*Katy Rice*

Owner

Eco Souk LLC

M: +971 553 443 913

*Vote Here <https://www.motherbabychild.com/awards/2020/>*

Website: www.ecosouk.me

Facebook: Eco Souk ME

Instagram: @ecosoukme

A SHAMS, UAE Company

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 10:47 AM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Katy,

Customer needs a replacement thank you.

Regards,

Den mark

On Wed, Jun 10, 2020 at 7:50 PM Katy Rice <[email-masked]> wrote:

Please return this item and at the same time we will make an exchange.

Does the customer want a new one or will she take a refund instead?

Thanks

Katy

*Katy Rice*

Owner

Eco Souk LLC

M: +971 553 443 913

*Vote Here <https://www.motherbabychild.com/awards/2020/>*

Website: www.ecosouk.me

Facebook: Eco Souk ME

Instagram: @ecosoukme

A SHAMS, UAE Company

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 2:35 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Hi Katy,

Please see the PO number POMUMZ_DXB202769 for your reference.

Regards,

Den mark

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 1:32 PM Katy Rice <[email-masked]> wrote:

Thank you - please advise the PO number for this order?

*Katy Rice*

Owner

Eco Souk LLC

M: +971 553 443 913

*Vote Here <https://www.motherbabychild.com/awards/2020/>*

Website: www.ecosouk.me

Facebook: Eco Souk ME

Instagram: @ecosoukme

A SHAMS, UAE Company

On Tue, Jun 9, 2020 at 12:45 PM Denmark A <[email-masked]> wrote:

Dear Vendor,

Please see the below customer complaint and allow us to send the item back
to you for your further evaluation.

Return Reason:missing_part_or_pieces

We appreciate your support in this matter, Thank you.

Regards,

Den mark