Subject: Installation Schedule - Order No.600865948 / POMUMZ_DXB199466
From: Hyacinth Joyce <[email-masked]>
To: Ashley Fernandes <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:30:56 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Ashley,

Kindly assist to schedule installation of the below item.

600865948 DBT-F26410E
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=779101> KidKraft
- Brookridge Playset 1
The customer informed that installation was not done upon delivery because
her area was not available during that time.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

*Joyce Alvarado*
Customer Care Representative
p:  +971 (0)4 4339455  │ e: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> │ w:
www.mumzworld.com
a:  Office B407-408, 4th Floor, Building 4,  D3, Dubai Design District, PO
Box 500245, Dubai, UAE