Subject: Invitation: Daily Team Briefing @10 am @ Sat 13 Jun 2020 11:30am - 12:30pm (IST) ([email-masked])
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], customer care <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 18:02:07 +0000

You have been invited to the following event.

Title: Daily Team Briefing @10 am

Topic: DAILY TEAM BRIEFING
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81885425643?pwd=OXJ3OW95a2Y3ejhEREtYb2NJajZBQT09
When: Sat 13 Jun 2020 11:30am – 12:30pm India Standard Time - Kolkata

Joining info: Join with Google Meet
https://meet.google.com/orx-taky-xpd

Join by phone
+1 443-671-4682 (PIN: 230254523)

More phone numbers: https://tel.meet/orx-taky-xpd?pin=9838557567057&hs=0

Calendar: [email-masked]
Who:
     * [email-masked] organiser
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * [email-masked]
     * customer care
     * [email-masked]

Event details:  
https://www.google.com/calendar/event?action=VIEW&eid=NzZidG9ocG85cnZndW0xbG9iMXZzMjNla28gcm9zZXR0ZUBsc21pbmRpYS5jb20&tok=MjAjYW1pci5qQG11bXp3b3JsZC5jb20xNGE2NjcwYjYyYzdkZWI1MjY1YjA0NjhkZjVjODZiZTRmNmNkZmQy&ctz=Asia%2FKolkata&hl=en_GB&es=1

Invitation from Google Calendar: https://www.google.com/calendar/

You are receiving this email at the account [email-masked] because  
you are subscribed for invitations on calendar [email-masked].

To stop receiving these emails, please log in to  
https://www.google.com/calendar/ and change your notification settings for  
this calendar.

Forwarding this invitation could allow any recipient to send a response to  
the organiser and be added to the guest list, invite others regardless of  
their own invitation status or to modify your RSVP. Learn more at  
https://support.google.com/calendar/answer/37135#forwarding