Subject: 600877742_2 // WRONG ITEMS
From: Christian Mendoza <[email-masked]>
To: "Outbound.fc" <[email-masked]>, Uae Lastmile <[email-masked]>, Mohit Caleb <[email-masked]>, Eugene Mugisa <[email-masked]>, Naib Khan <[email-masked]>, Syed Yakoob <[email-masked]>, Mostafa Said <[email-masked]>, "Alina D'Souza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: customer care <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 08:54:33 +0400
List-Id: <ccteam.mumzworld.com>

Hi Team,

Customer receive the above order, however, the parcel contains wrong items.
See the details below.

Ordered:

600877742_2 KZ-505
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=1201647> Super
Impulse - Worlds Smallest Classic Chatter Phone

BS-S3313
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=924001> Kidco
- Adhesive Cabinet & Drawer Lock - White

600877742_2 PCG-50721
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=388997> Viga -
Cooking Tool Set - Red

600877742_2 TTCL-22141
<https://3651277.app.netsuite.com/app/common/item/item.nl?id=914196> Red
Box - Slice-A-Rific Fruits & Vegetables Playset
Received:
Thank you and Best Regards,